|This page contains Major Plot Spoilers. Read at your own risk!|
In his human form, Alan has a fair complexion, blond hair, and teal eyes. He wears a dark teal suit, yellow waistcoat, a white collared shirt, and navy shoes.
As a normal beastman wolf, he appears to have light yellow-and-white fur and a humanoid looking face.
In his giant beastman form, he takes the form of a golden, three-headed wolf when he was powered-up.
Alan is a calm, poised, and commanding figure. When Yaba saw that Alan was calling him, he immediately tensed up and was fearful through the entire conversation. Alan's words also carry a lot of weight among his staff.
He even has a certain pride as a purebred beastman, looking down on those of the hybrid bloodlines. Beneath his dashing exterior is a diabolical and manipulative heart that sought to control humans and beastmen at his own liking by pitching discrimination in both species.
He's the descendant of Reymond Sylvasta, a general who lead an army that killed all the beastmen in the Eastern European beastmen-only city Nirvasyl roughly a thousand years before the events of the show.
Brand New Animal Edit
Alan tells Chief Yaba to destroy all evidence of the bomb attack and to restore the damaged hospital to the original state, at whatever cost necessary. Alan later closes a research facility and plans to go to Anima City.
During the Anima City Baseball finals, Alan is seen observing Michiru from the stands. He remarks about how incredible her powers are.
Before the events of Anima-City, Barbara Rose trusted him, as she thought he was a "Good Human". Her research brought her closer to the Sylvasta corporation and, in turn, Alan Sylvasta himself. He was able to fool her into temporarily dismantling the city so that he would be able to carry out his plan.
Alan and Shirou share a mutual rivalry with each other, although Alan shows his disdain towards Shirou more passive-aggressively and insults the latter as a "hybrid".
- Alan's VA (Kaito Ishikawa) is a famous actor that known to voice Nero from Devil May Cry, Genos from One-Punch Man, Kiawe/Kaki from Pokémon Sun and Moon, Tenya Iida from My Hero Academia, and Tobio Kageyama from Haikyuu!
- As for Robbie Daymond he's been known to voiced as Goro Akechi from Persona 5 and Adlet Meyer from Rokka: Braves of six flowers.
- Alan and Shirou share common traits:
- Both are wolf beast-men.
- Both of their voice actors worked together in another anime - My Hero Academia.
- Both of their voice actors were on the anime One-Punch man.
- Both are immortal with quick regenerative abilities and giant beast forms.
- Some can say that they are counterparts to each other. However, what differs Alan from Shirou is his desire is to harm beast-men rather than helping them.
- Alan's three-headed wolf beast-man form is most likely inspired by Cerberus, the three-headed dog of Hades in Greek Mythology.
- Alan's Cerberus form has a similar color scheme and powers to the Godzilla Kaiju, King Ghidorah.
- The plot twist of Alan being secretly a beastman (albeit a transcended one) who pose a deadly threat as much as the aforementioned popular kaiju (though in Alan's case, being part of a very conspiracy that secretly controlled the world at large and exploiting discrimination between humans and beastmen as means to rid of his "impure" brethren) was not very favorable among fans, mostly because the lack of foreshadowing and not being a critique of corrupt government racial policy. Another reasons for the criticism over the character's plot twist are his schemes against lesser beast-men which supposedly has its own story arc and Michiru's lack of participation in Shirou's final battle against Alan despite supposedly had everything she needs to fight their common enemy.
- As the false Ginrou, Alan sports #FFDF00 eyes and white aura during his time as Ginrou.
- Sylvasta may come from the Latin words silva (forest) and Astra (stars). It may also be derived from the words "silver" and "star".